Belly Dance School 2019 "12th edition
from 23 to 24 february 2019
10 themed workshops
Discover the 2019 program
ATTENTION LIMITED PLACES The "Bellydance school" of the 11th edition was sold out last year ...
Quickly book your courses, as there will not be room for everyone !!!
1 workshop 42 euros 2 workshops → 84 euros
3 workshops → 120 euros 4 workshops → 152 euros
5 workshops → 185 euros 6 workshops → 216 euros
PASS JAWHARA → 240 euros Free admission to all workshops (6 wokshops) + entry to the Oriental night show a + entry to the contest)
Check made payable to "Association Jawhara".
By mail in the workshops addressing the places to:
Association Jawhara 12 rue Georges bizot 44000 Nantes valves st herblain
A confirmation email will be sent (please allow at least one week notice, thank you for your understanding).
If you need an accessory loan please specify it on the form by checking the dedicated box.
Attention limited places
Find all the information: place of workshops, where to eat and sleep in the Practical Info section.
- Insurance: the Jawhara association is covered for civil liability for damage to persons. Each participant must be covered by its liability insurance and accidents.
- The Jawhara Association disclaims any liability for any theft, damage, or other oversights during the festival. -
Worshops Reservation: the participants in the festival will not get any refund or compensation of any kind regardless of the reason for their withdrawal.
- Any registration is personal. This is the person named on the form that does the workshops.
- The course participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes before the start of worshop and must present themselves imperatively at the reception desk to register and get the colored bracelet corresponding to the dance workshop booked before entering the room.
- Loan of dance item: When a loan is needed, an ID will be asked for guarantee
- Promotion and Communication: The festival's participants agree to be photographed and possibly filmed and authorize the use of these photos or videos on the festival's website as part of its promotion.
-Right In the image and intellectual property: It is forbidden for festival participants to use a camera, video or other recording device during the festival unless approved by the teacher.